PAGE OF CUPS
PAGE OF CUPS TAROT CARD MEANING
TAROT KEY MEANINGS
Light Seer (Upright): a dreamer, serendipity, creativity, new unexpected trajectories, magic and synchronicity, an open and joyful heart, sensitivity and naivety in romance, being motivated by innovative ideas
Shadow Seer (Reversed): missing the signs, being overly-sensitive, displaying childish emotions, immaturity, writer’s block
PAGE OF CUPS OVERVIEW
He sits at his favourite thinking spot, allowing his imagination a moment to play. He crushes on all of the things. All the styles. All the ideas. All of his dreams. And that girl in science class? He crushes on her too. Life is such an amazing journey and there are so many things to see and so many ways to make the heart smile! He is in flow with the Universe, and he simply desires to create from Source. He is gifted easy fruition because he’s not attached to specific outcomes. He knows that a new love may pop into his life at any moment, and that the miraculous will always happen in the most unexpected of ways. He imagines his future timeline, looks across dimensions, and calls forth the wonderful new magic that the world has to offer. He hops down from his spot, ready for whatever beautiful and unexpected adventures that cross his path next. His heart waxes poetic with all the possibilities, and inspiration floods his emotions, once again.
MESSAGE FROM THE PAGE OF CUPS
There is serendipity and magic here. Like the first breath of love or a very first kiss, anything is possible at this time. Be open and alert for unexpected miracles. This is the “when-pigs-fly card” and holding it in your hands is a sign that unforeseen (yet totally amazeballs!) things are coming your way. Cultivate your child-like enthusiasm for the unknown, and bring excitement and curiosity to your relationships in order to welcome a quickening of these wildly eclectic and colorful twists on your journey. Be open to inspiration from the strangest of places, and pay attention to the intuitive musings that arrive. They will give your creativity and your emotions wings. As you enjoy this time of strangely unique thinking, ensure that you are not being overly sensitive with others, or blocking your flow because you are trying to control the process. Allow your emotions to follow the bread crumbs of joy. Play a little more. Do something silly. Tune into feelings of wonder and awe, and allow your sensitive dreamer to dream. Embrace magic, and believe in your own unique miracles, for they accompany you every day when you choose to see them.
QUESTIONS FOR THE SEER
• When the pig flies or the fish jumps, do you stare in disbelief and assume it’s not your message? Or do you grab it and run with the magical coincidence?
• In what situations do you bring your emotional immaturity to the table? What triggers this response? And how could you do a better job handling yourself?
• Are you being overly sensitive about your current situation?
• Serendipity knocks. Do you recognize the stirrings of magic when the Universe sends it your way? Start to log it! Take note of all the subtle magic in your life.
• What sign – if you received it in the next few weeks – would help you to really believe in the miracle of synchronicity or manifestation?